말보다 말씀! 빚보다 빛!

성경 전체를 배우고 사는 교회

[공지] Faith, faithful, faithfulness...

• 작성자 : 웹섬김…
  • 조회 : 334
  • 19-12-01 01:33

11/30

Good Saturday to our Woori Church Youth! Hope y’all had a great Thanksgiving and much needed rest as you all get ready to wind down the first half of the school year. This week, we will discuss the fruit of the Holy Spirit; Faithfulness. What does being faithful mean to you? How do you show faithfulness? Have a great rest of the weekend and see you all tomorrow.

Faith, faithful, faithfulness...

To have faith, to be faithful, and living in faithfulness. One word, but it has so many meanings! Faith, our belief in the assurance that Jesus was born to die and rise for our salvation. Faithful, to show our belief to others that we have the guarantee from God concerning our salvation. Faithfulness, to continue in our faith, no matter how hard times may become, because we are ready for His promise, when Jesus comes again! But, why is this fruit of the Holy Spirit so important? To me, faithfulness, offers us a hint of God’s ultimate plan for us. Just as He is faithful in every one of His promises to us, His final plan is to coexist with us when He comes again.  Only those of us who have lived in faithfulness with the Holy Spirit will be rewarded with an all season pass into the new Jerusalem here on earth. 

Don’t know about you guys, but many a times I am guilty of trying to negotiate with God because I didn’t keep my promise to Him. But you know what, Yahweh’s always there to give me a second chance! Just as He has promised His chosen leaders, prophets, and kings, if they were faithful in keeping His commandments, He will be their God and they will be His people! 

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God  who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations 

We must bear this fruit of the Holy Spirit and live in faithfulness because we ARE His chosen people! His faithful promise is for YOU and ME! It is not just enough to have faith, we must live faithfully and hope in faithfulness until His promise is made complete. 

Hebrews 10:23  Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.

See you guys tomorrow at Papa’s house

David Kim

댓글목록

Teacher's Letter

NO 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
14 [공지] Behold, I send my messenger 웹섬김… 01-18 333
13 [공지] Who Is Jesus! 웹섬김… 01-12 298
12 [공지] Happy New Year! 웹섬김… 01-06 231
11 [공지] Pray, First and Foremost! 웹섬김… 12-29 296
10 [공지] Self control! 웹섬김… 12-14 310
9 [공지] Faith, faithful, faithfulness... 웹섬김… 12-01 335
8 [공지] Happy Thanksgiving! 웹섬김… 11-29 269